ENQUETE-BAISE is a general purpose e-questionnaire, e-testing, and e-voting systems.
- Yohei Kamata and Yuichi Goto: Improvement of Data Portability of ENQUETE-BAISE: a General-Purpose E-Questionnaire Server for Ubiquitous Questionnaire, Proceedings of 2018 IEEE SmartWorld, Ubiquitous Intelligence & Computing, Advanced & Trusted Computing, Scalable Computing & Communications, Cloud & Big Data Computing, Internet of People and Smart City Innovations (SmartWorld/UIC/ATC/ScalCom/CBDCom/IOP/SCI 2018), pp. 174-179, Guangzhou, China, IEEE-CS, Oct 2018. (IEEE Xplore)
- Hongbiao Gao, Zhe Wang, Yuan Zhou, and Jingde Cheng: Development of a General-Purpose Offline E-Testing Environment, Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Security (CIS 2016), pp. 603-607, Wuxi, China, IEEE Computer Society Press, December 2016. (IEEE Xplore)
- Zhe Wang, Yuan Zhou, Bo Wang, Yuichi Goto, and Jingde Cheng: An Extension of QSL for E-testing and Its Application in an Offline E-testing Environment, in J. J. Park, H. Chao, H. Arabnia, and N. Y. Yen (Eds.), “Advanced Multimedia and Ubiquitous Engineering – Future Information Technology,” Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, Vol. 352, pp. 7-14, Springer, Heidelberg, May 2015. (SpringerLINK)
- Jingzhou Wang, Yuichi Goto, and Jingde Cheng: Internationalization of ENQUETE-BAISE: A General-Purpose E-questionnaire Server for Ubiquitous Questionnaire, in W. Zhang (Ed.), Software Engineering and Knowledge Engineering: Theory and Practice, Selected Papers from 2012 International Conference on Software Engineering, Knowledge Engineering and Information Engineering (SEKEIE 2012), Advances in Intelligent and Soft Computing, Vol. 162, pp. 781-787, Springer-Verlag, July 2012. (SpringerLINK)
- Jingde Cheng, Yuichi Goto, Masato Koide, Keigo Nagahama, Masami Someya, Yusuke Utsumi, and Ayaka Shionoiri: ENQUETE-BAISE: A General-Purpose E-Questionnaire Server for Ubiquitous Questionnaire, Proceedings of the 2nd IEEE Asia-Pacific Services Computing Conference (APSCC ’07), pp. 187-194, Tsukuba, Japan, IEEE Computer Society Press, December 2007. (Best Paper Award) ( IEEE-CS Digital Library )